Our partner universities
With 257 partner universities around the world, you can decide to study abroad wherever you want! Thanks to its membership in the worldwide network of La Salle universities and to its large number of bilateral or Erasmus + agreements, UniLaSalle opens up the world of possibilities and guarantees you a quality international experience.
Discover in detail our partners and filter the possibilities of outgoing mobility in 3rd and 5th year by training field in the map below by clicking on
A network of 72 universities and higher schools around the world, including UniLasalle. What do they have in common? They are all members of the La Salle network, the leading international education network in the world (1500 establishments in 82 countries). Focused on higher education, the international association of Lasalian universities bring all of these establishments together around common teaching values and methods.
ICA is governed by the ICA General assembly which comprises one representative from each ICA member institution. The ICA General Assembly elects the ICA Board, who are senior members in the life science community. The modus operandi is determined by the ICA statutes.
These board members play a key role in developing the policies of their own universities and faculties. With this overview there a able to focus the activities and planned outcomes of ICA to support the staff of the ICA member institutions in their professional careers.
The ICA Standing Committees have either a discipline or cross discipline support focus. The ICA Council acts as a forum to support networking and the initiation of new ventures between Standing Committees and ICA. The ICA Secretariat is responsible for implementing the policy decisions of the ICA Board and for the day to day management of the ICA.
The Worldwide Energy University Network (WEUN) is a network of more than 30 universities with a shared strategic interest and expertise in energy. It was founded and established in 2018 by the China University of Petroleum-Beijing (CUP) and network members. WEUN's primary purpose is to create a global platform for communication and collaboration among member universities in energy research, innovation and education.
The network's main objectives are:
- Build a platform for the exchange of educational information, best practices and academic resources on energy-related issues.
- Leverage access to expertise and facilities and collaborate on basic and applied research in the field of energy, and to set up joint labs or centers as interests grow.
- Coordinate energy-related international cooperation in joint degree education, student and faculty exchange, summer courses or schools, and training programs.
- Promote and advertise member universities within the countries of member universities to improve their visibility and recognition and enhance their prestige in those countries.
- Organize academic conferences or seminars to address challenges facing the energy world and energy education.