The GeoLab is an educational space dedicated to innovation and research in geosciences.
An innovation centre dedicated to geosciences
The GeoLab is an innovation center that makes technological tools available to UniLaSalle students in order to develop pedagogical or research projects in geosciences.
The GeoLab is labeled "Dassault Systemes Academy Advanced Member" which designates academic institutions that demonstrate an intensive use of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in their curriculum in order to tangibly increase the quality of the courses taught and the employability of students. It is also recognized as one of the Learning Labs of the Dassault Systemes Learning Hub international network.
- 3D modeling (from micrometric crystal to kilometric terrain model)
- numerical simulation
- 3D printing and scanning
- the design of Serious Games
- virtual reality
- Winners Europe and 2nd place in the world at the Imperial Barrel Award 2019 (read more)
- Winner Dassault Systemes SIMULIA Project Of The Year and 2019 Academic Poster Award (read more)
- 3DSInnovation Forwards 2019 Innovation Award (read more)
- 1st place in Europe and 5th place in the world in the Dassault Systemes Projest Of The Year fan vote (read more)
- 1st place in the ESRI 24H GIS 2019 competition (more information)
Aerial data acquisition
- Space of 120m²
- 24 workstations
- 2 ultimaker S5 and ultimaker 3 3D printers
- 1 EinScan Pro 3D scanner
- 2 virtual reality headsets HTC Vive and Microsoft HoloLens
- 2 DJI Phantom IV Pro drones
- 1 Helikite helium balloon
The creation of the GeoLab was made possible thanks to the financial support of the Dassault Systemes Foundation and the Hauts-De-France region.